Taco Soup
I apologize for not updating in a while...but the hand surgery went well and I am on the mend.
This is the week I should have done soups but I have already done many of them. So if you want a warm soup look back to November.
I am going to do Taco Soup tonight and then will go back to some easy meals with everyone getting back into the swing of work.
1/2lb sweet onion, chopped
1lb ground beef
2 cans kidney beans
2 cans tomato sauce
2 cans diced tomatoes
1/2 packet of taco seasoning
Brown meat with onions in a large soup pot when finished drain off fat.
In the same pot, add in kidney beans, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes and taco seasoning. Do not drain the cans first. Just open and pour into the pot.
Let everything simmer for about 30 minutes medium high to high. If it starts to boil over, you have it too high. Stir occasionally. Bring to low boil.
Serve hot with cheese and sour cream on top.
5:25 PM
|
|
You can leave a response
About
About Me
- Rachel Price
- I am a southern lady, exploring some of my talents.
0 comments:
Post a Comment