Broccoli Soup
3 cans of Campbell's cream of chicken soup
1 can carnation evaporated milk
2 cans of water
1-2 carrots, grated
10 oz chopped broccoli (froxen)
1 stick of butter
1 onion (I use the dried onion flakes)
1 cup grated cheese
Punch holes in box of broccoli. Place box on plate and heat in microwave for 10 minutes on high.
Grate carrots and one can of water and heat in microwave for 4-5 minutes.
Mix soup, remaining water, evaporated milk, broccoli and carrots. Melt butter and saute onions in microwave for 2 minutes.
I put ingredients in the crockpot. I add cheese about 1 hour before serving.
6:02 AM
|
|
You can leave a response
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
Powered by Blogger.
About Me
- Rachel Price
- I am a southern lady, exploring some of my talents.
Followers
Archive
-
▼
2009
(24)
-
▼
November
(19)
- Spicy Turkey Breast
- Chili
- Cheeseburger Soup
- Tuscan Soup
- Broccoli Soup
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- She-Crab Soup
- Orzo and Olive Bake
- Crockpot Hamburger Supper
- Update
- Pechuga Chicken
- Greek Chicken
- Fish Dish
- Baked Cavatelli
- Bruschetta Chicken Bake
- Spicy Beer-marinated chicken with grilled onions
- BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Dirt Cake
- Chicken Florentine
-
▼
November
(19)
0 comments:
Post a Comment