Spicy Turkey Breast
I am not sure I will get a chance to post on Thanksgiving or the day after so I am going ahead and putting a turkey recipe out there tonight and sides this week.
Turkey breast (approx. 8 lbs, thawed)
1/4 cup black pepper
1/4 cup salt
2 tbsp dried parsley flakes
1 cup cider vinegar
1/4 cup vegetqable oil
1 large reynolds oven bag
Rinse and clean turkey; pat dry. Prepare oven bag and place in shallow baking pan. Put turkey in bag.
Mix together pepper, salt and parsley flakes and sit aside.
Pour vinegar over turkey in bag; then pour oil over turkey.
Spoon spices over top of turkey.
Close bag with tie and cut a few holes in top of bag.
Bake at 325 degrees until done. Check roasting chart on oven bag and turkey package. (Approximately 3-4 hours)
7:59 PM
|
|
You can leave a response
About
About Me
- Rachel Price
- I am a southern lady, exploring some of my talents.
Followers
Archive
-
▼
2009
(24)
-
▼
November
(19)
- Spicy Turkey Breast
- Chili
- Cheeseburger Soup
- Tuscan Soup
- Broccoli Soup
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- She-Crab Soup
- Orzo and Olive Bake
- Crockpot Hamburger Supper
- Update
- Pechuga Chicken
- Greek Chicken
- Fish Dish
- Baked Cavatelli
- Bruschetta Chicken Bake
- Spicy Beer-marinated chicken with grilled onions
- BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Dirt Cake
- Chicken Florentine
-
▼
November
(19)
0 comments:
Post a Comment